Date: Wednesday, Mar. 3rd, 2021
Time: 10 am – 11 am Eastern Time
Tengyuan Zhang, Director of R&D and Commercialization at LTS
Jeethan Tellis, Solutions Consultant at Siemens PLM Software
Day by day, the time and cost savings generated by plant simulation are causing more North American companies to adopt this technology. Simply put, plant simulation uses a computer model (or “digital twin”) or your production facility to analyze performance and optimize your processes in a virtual setting.
While it used to be available only to the world’s largest companies, significant decreases in up-front investment and amortization periods have driven more small and medium-sized companies to build plant simulation into their regular practices. That’s why the team at Longterm Technology Services has partnered with Siemens Digital Industries to host a webinar on Wednesday, March 3rd to help companies discover how plant simulation can add value to their unique processes.
Attendees of this webinar will learn how new technologies can help them:
- -Save time and money by detecting problems early in a virtual setting
- -Minimize investment costs in production lines
- -Optimize performance of existing production systems in a virtual setting
- -Simulation can account for internal and external supply chains
- -Run in-depth analyses and statistics to track KPIs and predict future performance
- -Short amortization period due to swift ROI
- -Present fully visualized production concepts to customers or management
Is Plant Simulation Really a Game-Changer for Your Company?
The best way to answer this question is to see the software in action and ask the questions that matter most to you. That’s why the team at Longterm Technology Services is hosting a one-hour webinar on Wednesday, March 3rd to provide you with everything you need to determine if and how plant simulation can move your company forward.