Mold Wizard Training
We provide NX Mold Wizard Training to acquaint users with all the major tools and techniques for creating mold designs through NX. It helps users get started with NX Mold Wizard and prepares them for using Mold Wizard in a real-world setting through a variety of activities. After completing our training, users have a strong understanding of Mold Design workflow and are ready to implement it in their work.
- Acquire an overview of Mold Wizard’s design process and environment setup, become comfortable using different validation tools and gain a clear understanding the ESI process.
- Learn how to initialize a project, define workpieces and layouts, merge cavities, and perform parting in mold.
- Gain working knowledge of mold base design; defining and merging cores and cavities; design of gates, runners, sliders and lifters; and using standard part libraries.
- Gain working knowledge of cooling & ejection systems; learn about pocket designs and drawing concepts.
- Become familiar with the concepts of BOMs, motion simulation, engineering change notice (ECN).