Teamcenter Tool Cost Management (TcPCM) Webinar For Plastic Injection Mould and Die Casting Die
Are you facing some of the common Plastic Injection Mould and Die Casting Die industry challenges in tool cost management such as:
- Frequent Requests For Quotations (RFQ)?
- Low Reward Rate?
- Dependency upon the knowledge of only a handful of expert resources in the company?
- Unable to apply the available knowledge to generate Accurate Quotations?
- Unable to gather/capture knowledge and embed into the system to Reuse and bring standardization?
- Generate unpredictable results due to manual entries, knowledge dependency, low expertise of resources, shorter life cycles, and more?
If your answer to any of the above questions is YES, then you are invited to attend our Teamcenter Tool Cost Management (TcPCM) Webinar. We will guide you to mitigate these issues and get a reliable system for your company.
Some of the key benefits of TcPCM in Plastic Injection Mould and Die Casting Die include:
- Up to 50% time saving for calculations
- About 40% more quotes due to standardization
- Higher Reward Rate
- 3D CAD Model Feature Recognition Based Quotations
- Purchase price analysis for tool procurement
- Preliminary costing and quotation costing for tool making/supply
- Up-to-date content
- Precise and consistent tool calculations
- Transparent tool cost breakdowns in a short time frame
- Detailed cost breakdown
- Capability to import the cost breakdown from suppliers and compare
- Bill of materials report
- Functional structure report
The primary goals of this webinar are to:
- Reduce your time and efforts for the preparation of cost breakdowns
- Help you create reliable quotes and transparent cost breakdowns for tools
- Help generate accurate quotation by bringing standardization
- Get you familiar with 3D CAD Model Feature Recognition Based Quotations
- Improve return on investment by calculating tool variants and changes
- Help you centralize the cost estimation solution
- Improve your understanding of cost drivers and their impact on the cost
- Improve knowledge management for all buyers and cost analysts
- Provide an opportunity to capture all applicable cost drivers
Join us to learn Tool Cost Management!
Date: December 12, 2019
Time: 10:30 AM – 11:30 AM (EST)